It seems as though I have been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog” award. Much appreciation to Angela Eve for that. Such a gifted writer thinking to mention me on such a thing is flattering.
So, I am under the impression that I am to list seven facts about myself. Well, despite the fact I can run off at the fingers when typing about so many things, talking about myself has never been my strong point. I usually presume that no one cares. But, let me give it a try. There is no specific order; I will just list them as they come to me. And I’ll save the obvious “I love writing” bit. I won’t mention my hat, neither.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Easy one: I am an enormous music lover. It’s not a very stirring confession, but it’s a staple-point of my personality because I draw so much inspiration from music. I could literally list hundreds of artists that I love, but I’ll list the ones who inspire me the most: Lady Gaga, REM, The Beatles, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Bob Dylan, and Tom Waits. A bit eclectic, I know.
- A bit depressing: Lost my father at eleven and my mother has been institutionalized a little more than a dozen times in my life.
- I am married and in possession of six pets (3 cats/3 dogs) who make sure to keep me ever vigilante!
- Studied English for a few years in community college, but was unable to finish due to financial reasons.
- Battled drugs and alcohol for many years as a youth and was fortunate enough to never do time or have something worse happen to me in the course of my “wild” days.
- Politically, I am an Illuminist, sans all the theories about world domination and genocide–I don’t fall in line with that train of thought–but I believe in worldwide unity, Meritocracy, and everyone having equal opportunity to seek knowledge and develop their aptitudes; and spiritually, I’m a Luciferian who still loves and believes in God and Jesus, and praises Baphomet for balancing our existence, believes the Egyptian Gods are the original alien gods who visited here, and is a proponent of the idea of taking care of Mother Earth for she is our lifeline. Crazy, huh? I know, but it gets me through the day.
- I am addicted to Mt. Dew Kickstarts.
And as a special bonus fact: I rarely sleep.
Fifteen other blogs to nominate? I think I can do that:
- Mrsjennyreads: marvelous reviews with a true love for reading
- M. Alden: she is a truly wonderful poet, very deep, profound, and intellectual.
- Angela Eve: a highly gifted writer and seemingly kind person
- story medic: the man has some great insight on the art of writing
- Momentarylapseofsanity: always posting interesting things combining visual statements with word
- keithgarrettpoetry: a man of many poems
- penshift: talent, interest, and charisma all in one bundle
- yasniger: for fine poetry right from the heart
- themischieviousanna: she does it all!
- CW: says so much with so few words
- passion through poetry: I’m a sucker for a good poet
- Stuart M. Perkins: Very insightful and has a lot of positive things to say
- amandalyle1986: zany fun and thought-provoking
- insight07: a smart and refined poet who knows what she sees in life
- meohmila: fascinating snippets of well-written tales
My words have not done these people justice, but they are the best I can do. Thank you all.